Friday, July 11, 2008

Our Luggage

I did it! I packed very light for me. Here is our luggage right before we go to the airport. Remember we are gone for 16 days! Next post I should be in London!
See below for what I all packed for Alaska!






5 comments:

Brian said...

This is actually the residual luggage we are leaving behind because it will not fit in the U-Haul. Not bad this time... from 8 bag down to 4. Watch for pictures throughout our trip featuring me in a "Where's Waldo" shirt. It is the only one Amy had room to pack for me. When you only have 4 bags, something has to get left behind and it wasn't going to be Amy's shoes.

Melissa and Jonathan said...

Sorry I missed your call. I left my cell at home and got your message like 10 minutes too late. Have a safe flight and I will see you on the 27th. Keep us posted!

Melissa and Jonathan said...

It is 12:11am here and I am very upset that I do not have an update yet!

Mom said...

Hope all is well and you had a good flight.I'll be watching for my wonderful son-in-law.You two be safe and together.Yes,I get to worry because I'm Mom. Love to you both. Mom

Paul said...

We're impressed! And, we'll even be so bold as to take partial credit for encouraging the lighter packing. ;-) BTW, we were at about 40 lbs per bag as well pre-trip. And, yes, we weighed them too.

Paul & Libby