Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Replies to Comments

Today we are in Falmouth. We have not gone ashore yet, but just got our tender ticket. We will be going ashore shortly and plan to see a castle and walk around.


Mom and Dad:
I am glad you are enjoying my blog. I am enjoying writing it although the Paris entry took me forever to type it and I can type fairly fast. We were sleepy last night but we finally got some sleep tonight and so we will be back to normal. Dad, you can keep my car. I just need a ride to work everyday. I would love it because you know I don't like driving anyways. :) Enjoy the car, it would be lonely in the garage by itself. I miss you guys but am having a great time.


Melissa and Jonathan:
I was sad I did not get to talk to you before we got on the plane but I figured you were busy at work. That is okay I will talk to you on the 27th when you remember to pick us up at the airport! Melissa, I have been reading your blog everyday and enjoying it. Brian and I read it together and we both laugh. You are so cute! Sorry I cannot post comments on it but I am on limited internet access since I am updating my blog daily ( I am still in shock Brina does not really care about how much I am spending on internet). We are also sad you guys are not with us however you probably would of killed us yesterday with our running adventure! I will plan and really cool trip for all of us next year.


Brian read your fly story. He thinks that the “host” for the flies may have been Gemi. You might want to consider spraying her with Lysol too. Be sure to wear the gas mask when you do it.


Dawn:
I am glad you are enjoying the blog too. I miss everyone at work however I don't miss work itself. Hope everything is well there and the case load is not too terrible. Please let everyone know I said hello and feel free to post anytime. I was excited to see your post last night. I am glad you gave the link to Laura and I hope she enjoys it too.


Paul:
I cannot thank you enough for encouraging me to pack light. If we would have had one more piece of luggage, it would have been left on the London Underground! I am so happy we don't have to worry about our luggage now that we are on the ship. Carrying our luggage through the streets of London had to be the worst part to the trip. Okay, I don't want to think about that for another 11 days! Thanks again!

4 comments:

Kathleen Andrews said...

Amy:
Sorry I didn't grt to say bye before you left on Thursday so , bye and have fun. Sounds like you two are definately making the most of your trip, seeing all the hot spots. I have two questions: food and shopping. What's up? Details on food would be appreciated by Dawn and I and what about the shopping? Anything good? Or just super expensive? HAve funa nd be safe!! Kathleen

Mom said...

Hi kids,
Happy you're having fun.Miss talking to you.Melissa is right, Gizmo would be a lot of fun with all of us.Brian will love it.Should take Gizmo up to your house to house sit while your gone,the girls next door will love it.Talked to Grandma last night and keeping her updated on you two,can tell she's a little worried about you two, I'll call her tonight and give update.Think Dad is cutting your grass Thurs night.A big hug for you both.
Love you both
Mom

Paul said...

Well, I must confess I'm feeling a little guilty for not warning you that the Tube is rather unfriendly with bags. In my defense, I'll note that Dante also forgot to mention it as the 10th circle. :-)

Nonetheless, I've "been there and done that." This year we did it again... but if I'm feeling lazy (not uncommon), I just bite the (large -- given the exchange rate) bullet and get a cab.

We'll continue reading along (and enjoying ourselves) as you travel. I think you're in Cornwall today. I should have suggested you try a proper "Cornish pasty" on my behalf. I love the pasty... and don't get to its home often (though we keep meaning to make it to the Tate St Ives).

Continue enjoying the trip, guys!

Melissa and Jonathan said...

Yes Amy we would have killed you if we had to run 4 miles. I can just imagine my pudgy butt trying to keep up with you two nut cases. I hate reading your blog because I get SO JEALOUS! We have had some recent sad news. A good friend of Jonathan's who lives down the street from us was killed on Sunday. He was a police officer for twinsburg and was shot on a routine traffic stop. Jonathan is very sad. I will blog about that later today. We miss you guys and be careful!