Right now we are getting ready to leave for Paris. We changed our clocks last night, so we are now 6 hours ahead of the EST time zone.
We found out that July 14 is Bastille Day http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bastille_Day) in France. My first thought was what is Bastille Day? Sorry I do not know much about French history. We have since found out that it is a national holiday and several things may be closed (think of it as the French fourth of July). Paris is going to be crowded because they have a celebration with a parade. Now we are not sure what that means for us going to the Effiel Tower. Will it be open? Will it be extra crowded? Our trip to Paris should prove to be interesting. We just hope we can get up into the Effiel Tower although we still have not decided if we want to climb or take the elevator... I mean the “lift.” Wait and see what happens when we get there.
Last night we ate at the Main Pacfic dining room. We only waited 5 minutes in line for a table. We ate around 7:00pm. Brian had Jerk Chicken and I had Curry. Both were good. We sat with two British couples. There are several British on this cruise. Talking with them was insightful.
Well off to Paris we go!
Job interviews in high unemloyment times
17 years ago


1 comment:
Ok Amy, I am now up to date and I am anxiously awaiting the next update from you. I shared your site with D'Atri so she can check in as well. Hope you guys are having fun today!!
Post a Comment