We woke up early this morning at got to eat breakfast inside the Garden Cafe. Most people were sleeping in today and it was not crowded at 8:00am therefore there were open tables inside. I had cold cereal and yogurt with granola (I am starting to really like that). Brian had french toast. They have really good french toast. The bread is thick (about 1 inch thick) and cut into quarters.
Then we went to Catholic Mass with communion and everything. It was really nice that NCL offered that service. Then we went to a boring presentation on folklore of Ireland and Scotland. It was not what we were expecting and just not our thing. We reviewed some ideas for future vacations against when they are offered and Brian's anticipated graduate school schedule.
I also got to take two naps today. I was nice to relax a bit. We did go to the fitness center too (so I was not completely lazy today). Now we are getting ready for dinner although we are not sure where we are eating. Probably somewhere where we don't have to wait long. We have not had any problems with waiting for tables though. So far, we have been lucky.
I was going to write about what I thought about this cruise so far but since I took some naps today, I ran out of time. In two days, we have another sea day and I will write about it then.
Miss everyone back home. Thanks Dad for getting my car fixed and taking care of everything for us. Thanks Mom for all the updates and posts-love you too.
Tomorrow we are in Inverness Scotland and plan to go on a photo excursion. It will be nice to see the country side since we have seen mostly cities.
Job interviews in high unemloyment times
17 years ago


1 comment:
Hi Little One,
Tell Brian he doesn't want a cranky bear on his hands all next week.Amy needs her sleep!
Be happy to see you when you get home.Lot's and lot's of HUGS for you and Brian,have to make up for all the lost hugs here.Loved Brian's blog.He really does think. Dad,Gizmo and I are good. Got Dad a new pair of work boots for his birthday. He had tryed them on Fri night and liked them but wouldn't buy them.I had to go to Sam's club today so went and got Dad's boot's on to Sam's club. Made Dad unpack the trunk,you should of seen his face when he saw the boots priceless! I'm good and he was surprised.
Hope you have a wonderful day.Time to go to bed.
Love you,
Mom
Post a Comment