Wow, we leave in 3 days. I have been working on packing and organizing things we want to bring with us. Brian and I enjoy planning our next vacations while on vacation. I have been briefly looking at when cruises are offered, so we can plan while we are gone. With Brian going back to school we hope to plan out are next several vacations so he can plan accordingly.
It took me two nights to organize some options for our next vacations because Microsoft Word does not like when you copy and paste several websites in it. Of course, I was not saving as I went along and after I spent over an hour doing it my computer locked up and I lost everything. I was not very happy and gave up on Sunday night and was more successful Monday night. By the way, notepad works much better for copy and pasting websites!
It is hard to believe that we will be gone for 16 days. I believe this is our longest vacation to date. I am glad I set up this blog to talk about our trips but also to communicate back home. Melissa has already made me laugh and I am looking forward to more posts from our family and friends.
I keep thinking of everything I have to do before we leave. I think I have most everything done but I really don't want to forget anything. (Okay the newspaper is stopped, got Euros/Pounds from the bank, laundry basically completed, plan to clean house Thursday, don't forget Passports, airline check in, credit card companies called, packing started -just need to fit in suitcases!, Melissa is coming up tomorrow for Wii Fit – can't let Wii Fit not be used for 2 weeks, Anne Frank's Diary almost read, travel binder put together). Sorry I was thinking to myself. :) With the exchange rate, I don't want to buy anything unnecessarily. Everyone knows I have to be organized or I will go crazy!
Job interviews in high unemloyment times
17 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment