Thursday, July 10, 2008

My vacation binder


Usually I have a folder that has all of our vacation plans in it. However this time, I have made an entire binder that has tabs for every place we are going. I have researched each place so I have a plan of what to do.


Tonight I need to clean the house and work on packing. It is hard to believe that we leave tomorrow. I better get my work done.

2 comments:

Melissa and Jonathan said...

I want to know why you were sitting on the couch when I called you. You should have been multi-tasking or something!

Jonathan is home in 10 minutes I am offically going off in-law duty. It's his turn now.

Amy said...

Because most of my tasks are done. Plus Brian had my computer (setting it up for vacation) so I could not use it. So I decided to realx for once! But I had to get up early this morning to get my blogging done.

Plus you taught me well on how to relax on the couch.

Enjoy the in-laws!