I went to the bank this evening and picked up our foreign currency. We decided to exchange some money here so we don't have to worry about it once we get there. We got some China Yuan, Japan Yen, Singapore dollar, and Thailand Baht. I have heard that Vietnam accepts the US dollar most everywhere therefore we did not get any Vietnamese money. Also we decided against exchanging for Hong Kong dollar or New Taiwan dollar at this time.

Also I started putting my piles of clothes and things into bags tonight. I am more concerned with weight than anything else. I could wait before actually packing but I may have to leave a few more things at home. Hopefully I will not go over our weight limit for our Air China flight.
This is what our spare bedroom looked like before I started places things in suitcases tonight. What a mess!
No comments:
Post a Comment