We leave for the Southern Caribbean tomorrow! Last night Melissa and I went for a pedicure and to the mall for a few things. It was nice evening out. Then I came home and did housework and started packing. It is amazing how far I have come with packing. I use to pack my entire house for any trip but now I try to pack light but still have everything I would want. If all goes well, we will each check one bag and have our carry ons. Of course my little computer will be going with us so I can blog (hopefully everyday).
I am really trying to make this a relaxing trip. I have decided that in Puerto Rico and St Croix we are just going to see what we feel like doing and do that (no definite plans were made). In San Juan, we will probably try to see the castle - El Morro. It is neat place to visit and a nice walk to get there. Exercise before a cruise is always a good thing! It is going to be hot and humid there though. In St Croix, we were suppose to go kayaking but no one from the companies are calling be back so I think we will just see what happens once we get off the ship. The other ports of call I have shore excursions booked already for all of us.
Today I need to finish packing and run many errands. Melissa and Jonathan are coming over later night to spend the night since we need to leave so early in the morning. Next update could be from San Juan, Puerto Rico!
Job interviews in high unemloyment times
17 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment