Monday, August 10, 2009

The Southern Caribbean Countdown

We leave this week for a 7-day Southern Caribbean cruise. I have most everything planned out (like always). For this trip, I don’t need to plan every single thing out since the plan is to relax a bit too. Melissa and Jonathan are going with us and I am looking forward to that. We love traveling and it is always fun to travel with family and friends. This blog could become very entertaining since Melissa is always entertaining!

Melissa and Jonathan are coming up Friday night since we leave early Saturday morning (4:30am). Melissa is not a morning person so this should be interesting. Hopefully the excitement will over power the crabbiness. We were supposed to fly out at noon but Delta changed our flights so now we are leaving at 7:00am. The good news is we will be in San Juan sooner enjoying our vacation.

I am excited about our cruise ship. We will be on Royal Caribbean’s Adventures of the Sea. It is the same class of ships as our honeymoon cruise and that was a great ship! Our ship has an ice skating rink, rock climbing wall, Johnny Rockets restaurant (which has the best milkshakes), a mini golf coarse and a basketball court for Brian and Jonathan. Plus we have a balcony on the 9th floor!

I am working on packing this week. Traveling internationally has taught me how to pack light. Let’s hope I can do it again. The goal is one suitcase and the garment bag with our formal clothes in it. I will post an update on that later in the week.

Melissa and I are going for pedicures later this week. We need our toes to be beautiful for the beach. :)

No comments: